- Rough blowdry hair, use Percy & Reed Wonder Balm for some styling hold without the crunch. When blowdrying use your fingers to rake hair away from the face and scrunch the mid lengths and ends.
- Take a small section at the crown and backcomb slightly to give a little volume. There's enough drama with the accessories so don't go to high
- Grab some kirby (bobby) grips and taking all the hair, twist into a low bun. Pull out pieces here and there and repin. Don't pin too tightly, you want it too look relaxed. Any bits you aren't really happy with will be covered by bling
- Hold the style using a strong hold hairspray. I typically go for Elnett Hairspray as it brushes out easily and the Satin Hairspray holds without giving you helmet hair
- Start adding your brooches, clips and grips. Whilst you can get accessories made for hair, look out for pretty pieces you may wear as jewellery and simply pop a grip through a hole or part of it to add it to your hair
An easy day to night transition style - you can even keep the accessories in your bag ready for that desk to dancefloor transformation. (I don't really like the whole desk to dancefloor saying but what says 'I'm off out' more than a bit of hair jewellery!)